Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How big will the baby be?

With my due date fast approaching, Jethro thought it would be fun to see everyone's guesses on how much our baby will weigh, her length, and when exactly she would come. My due date is Dec. 1 so keep that in mind. The person who ends up the closest will get a prize, determined by Jethro. It'll be fun to see all your guesses so guess away.

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm going to guess November 26th as being the BIG day (Peter's birthday!). And since it is Peter's birthday, I'm going to go with his stats as my other guesses. So 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches long. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

6 lbs 7 oz, 19 inches. December 7 at 1:30 pm.
Good luck. Second time around goes FAST so don't wait to get to the hospital!

The Barkers said...

Okay, I am going to follow suit with Tiffany and go with Olivia's stats: 7lbs 14oz 20 1/2 inches long. As for the date, I am going to go with the date Matt and I were sealed: Nov 26th. Looks like it's going to be a close one!!!! Ha ha.

Candi said...

I am going to guess Dec. 2 and for the weight 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches long.

Susan said...

Suan said....
I am going to guess Nov. 30 and for the weight 6lbs 12oz and 21 inches long.

jethrojones said...

I will guess 7 lbs 3 oz, December 3rd, 17 inches long.

Anonymous said...

I guess November 24th at 5 a.m. (I'm only guessing that so that it doesn't really happen to you). Baby will be 7 lbs. 4 oz. and 18 inches long.

Daniel Hunter said...

I will guess Tuesday November 27th at 3:47pm. She will be 7lbs. 13oz. and 19.5 inches long! Can't wait to see the results and pictures of this little one!

Staci said...

Since it's my child, I better guess. I think Dec. 1 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 in. No, I haven't even asked the doctors how much they think she'll weigh so your guess is as good as mine.

Anonymous said...

I say Nov. 28, but only because that's my birthday. And I'm saying 8 lbs. even, 20 in. long because that's what I was, and that would be weird. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that she will be born on the 3rd and will weigh 6 lbs 9 oz and will be 20 in. long.

Reuel and Ana said...

7 lbs 3 oz
20 inches
born Nov. 24 kickoff time
dad

Amy said...

I am guessing that she will arrive on 11/27 @ 2:53 a.m. and weigh in at 7lbs 1 oz and be 19.5" long

Wells Family said...

I'll guess the 29th, 7 lb. 4 oz., 19 inches, with dark hair.

Rebekah said...

I was going to guess Saturday, November 24 right smack in the middle of the BYU vs UTAH game, but since Staci just informed me that there is no progress where there needs to be progress for the baby to come on Saturday, I will have to guess that she will come on Dec. 3. 7 lbs 8 oz. 19 inches long, with dark hair.

Jo Anne said...

December 2, 3:05 pm, 7 lbs 2 oz, 20 1/2 inches.