Well, Cali turned 2. I just can't believe it. Sometimes I think she's big enough to be 2, then other days I wish she was still the little baby I could hold in my arms. She is absolutely a girly girl who loves shoes, babies, dress up, and attention. She also loves balloons, balls, and stickers. She is catching on quite well to talking and is pretty good at repeating everything we say. She is also a little on the bossy side and thinks she is the older sister. We love her to death and are so proud of her and happy to have her i the family.
She celebrated her birthday by having friends over to play some games and decorate cupcakes. She loved all the attention and having a party.

Coloring feathers for pin the tail on the turkey- Cali and Spencer

Katya hamming it up while coloring

Pin the feather

Katya, Spencer, Cali, and Nya

Bella and Mike decorating cupcakes

Spencer and Juliana

Cali and Nya

Katya and Megan

The kids loved the balloons.


Cali showing off her princess slippers.

Cali giving Spencer a thank you hug

The royal princess

Enjoying the festivities
Cali has had her eye on a certain baby doll at Costco for awhile and received it from Grandpa and Grandma and was ecstatic. She loved opening and watching daddy put it together. She has been inseparable from it since she got it. She loves the high chair, stroller, and bassinet. Hopefully the care she takes with her baby doll is a good sign how she'll treat her brother.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cali! I can't believe she is 2 years old. I wonder if her new doll will replace lambey (spell?)
Happy Birthday Cali! I can't believe she is 2. What a big girl!
Post a Comment