Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Phone Number

Since I got a phone with my new job, I haven't been using the number that you have for me. So, today, I got rid of that phone, and I am no longer on Verizon. It saved us $20 and Staci is finally able to text.

My new phone number is very easy to remember: 801-7-JETHRO. It is 801-753-8476. You can also call me by clicking the widget on the sidebar.

We went to the Verizon store because Staci's phone was broken, and the guy that helped us was really helpful. He tried to sell me on the Droid, but once I told him that I wasn't interested in buying a phone, but rather wanted to get rid of my phone, he was very helpful, and not pushy. It was really nice to receive some excellent customer service. Way to go Javier at the Verizon store!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the new #! That is awesome! I am glad you had "excellent" customer service with Verizon. I have been with Verizon for over 5 years and I have always had great customer service.