Most of our Halloween festivities were done on Friday with trick-or-treating at Jethro's work and then the ward trick-or-treat and chili cook-off that night. We did hit up a very fun party with the girls Saturday night, but they had so much candy that they didn't need to get any more on the real Halloween. Here are some pics of our little mouse and Tinkerbell.
Oh my goodness they are so cute! Luke got way too much candy as well! I love that your ward does a chili cook off with your trunk or treat. I think my ward is the only one that doesn't do that!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness they are so cute! Luke got way too much candy as well! I love that your ward does a chili cook off with your trunk or treat. I think my ward is the only one that doesn't do that!
So cute. I love little kids in Halloween costumes! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
So So So So cute!!! Your girls are adorable. We're glad you brought them with you to the party. It wouldn't have been a party without them.
So so cute! I especially like the mouse costume! I could just squeeze her :)
your girls are so cute and look like they will be best friends forever
cute costumes! Hope it was a fun day!
Post a Comment