Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving filled with food, family, friends, and fun. Jethro started out playing flag football while I made my first turkey (I can't believe I forgot to take a picture). We took family pictures, at a fabulous dinner and then lazed around watching up. I just love Thanksgiving. I love that there is no pressure of gifts, super fancy decorations, or really bad weather (at least not this year). I loved being able to relax and hang out and reflect on what I'm grateful for. There is so much to be thankful for that I've made it a goal to reflect on it everyday instead of just on Thanksgiving. I think the one thing that I am most grateful for this year is where we live and the friendships we've made and experiences we've had here. I hope to be able to remember that and always be able to look on the bright side of things throughout life.

Now for some pics, and as usual, most are of the girls. Enjoy.







3 comments:

Melinda said...

That looks fantastic! You're such a good cook/baker I bet everything tasted fantastic as well.

Amy said...

Thanks for letting us spend Thanksgiving with you. The turkey was fantastic, very juicy!!

Candi said...

Yum! Yum! It looks like it was a good dinner. Susan said the turkey was awesome.