Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1 Week Old!


I just can't believe that our little boy is a week old already. I guess time flies when you spend 4 of those days sleeping off the medicine at the hospital.


He is such a fun baby. Here are a few things that I have noticed about him:
  • He is so patient- mostly with me trying to figure out the whole breatfeeding thing.
  • He is an equal mix look alike of Jethro and I. We can pick out certain of his features that each of the girls has.
  • He has such long fingers are toes.
  • He is not bothered by the girls and their loud noises and seems to be adjusting quite well.
  • He is starting to suck his thumb.
  • He is a pretty mellow guy who only really cries when he is hungry.
  • Loves his hands.
  • Loves to stick his head up and look around.
  • Has figured out how to burp and has a fascinated look on his face when he does. Looks like he will be able to burp loud just like his dad.
(Don't worry about the orange color. It's the lighting, not jaundice.)

7 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

What a sweetie pie. Congratulations!

Kelley said...

Congratulations...he sure looks precious!

Amy said...

I love him!!!

Reuel and Ana said...

l am not so worried about the color of his skin but the color of his leggins. what a cutiepie
love
anandad

Kali said...

He is adorable!! Congratulations!

Candi said...

So Cute!

Stephanie Clegg said...

Congratulations! I am waiting for those cheeks to fill in!