i just love these pictures. so cute with the tie. and the forhead he is so wrinkley. loveanandad
He really is so precious! I am so happy for you guys!!!
he is sooo cute! Kris would love to get a boy one of these days...
LOVE the little wrinkles on his forehead! He is so stinking cute!
Congrats STACI and JETHRO! He is adorable!! Boys are so fun! Trust me I know! Glad he is here safe and sound and that you are having fun with him!
Looks like he's already mastered the eyebrow move. He'll be a heartbreaker. He's handsome and I hope to see him soon! What a cute little guy.
Looks like he already has the eyebrow look mastered. He'll be a heartbreaker!! Can't wait to see him, what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i just love these pictures. so cute with the tie. and the forhead he is so wrinkley.
love
anandad
He really is so precious! I am so happy for you guys!!!
he is sooo cute! Kris would love to get a boy one of these days...
LOVE the little wrinkles on his forehead! He is so stinking cute!
Congrats STACI and JETHRO! He is adorable!! Boys are so fun! Trust me I know! Glad he is here safe and sound and that you are having fun with him!
Looks like he's already mastered the eyebrow move. He'll be a heartbreaker. He's handsome and I hope to see him soon! What a cute little guy.
Looks like he already has the eyebrow look mastered. He'll be a heartbreaker!! Can't wait to see him, what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment