Friday, February 5, 2010

Maybe a little obsessed...

Ever since I found out we were pregnant, I was hoping for a boy so that I could make him BYU bedding. I was ecstatic to find out that it is indeed a boy and so I redid the kids room in BYU. Luckily, BYU colors aren't too boy or girly so it works for all the kids. I dug out the girls old BYU outfits to help with the decorating. I love their room and almost wish I would have done it sooner.






7 comments:

AlanNat307 said...

You might have gone a little over board, but I'm sure their room isn't going to be like that forever, so why not. I hope your feeling okay. Can't wait to see what the little guy looks like.

Paul and Tammy said...

You are poisoning their minds at such an early age!! Don't worry, I'll pray for them. They'll choose the right side eventually. ;) You did a great job with their room.

Mendel Family said...

Wow, you guys are very dedicated fans!

Jen and Grant said...

I agree with the Mendel family. Very very dedicated. But it's really cute. My sis Alicia made Hudson a blanket with BYU on one side and Utah on the other, since we're a two sided family. At least you guys agree on a team.

Amy said...

Go Cougars!!!!! Looks great Staci! You are so talented.

Megan said...

Totally love it! Go Cougs!!!! :)

Stephanie G. said...

As much as I prefer RED, the room is adorable! You are very creative. I'll have to come get ideas from you for our nursery.