This one [http://www.electoralcompass.com/page/0/thema+s/] is actually pretty good, I think, and seems less biased than others. It is also interesting because of my results. Tom, you will especially like them.
Jethro, I don't get it, but of course it's disconcerting that Romney and McCain are next to each other...and that Mitt's not closer to you. How can our friendship ever recover???
5 comments:
Jethro
what did you do vote neural on everything?
dad
Jethro, I don't get it, but of course it's disconcerting that Romney and McCain are next to each other...and that Mitt's not closer to you. How can our friendship ever recover???
Mackenzie,
I will certainly try to do better next time. I wouldn't have posted it if any of those Dems were closer for fear of you calling my bishop! ;)
Interesting poll. I'm going to steal it and put it on my blog.
I was way down in the bottom right corner. No surprise there.
Post a Comment