Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lil' Stinker

Katya never took a pacifier when she was little. She preferred her fingers which was fine with me. Cali on the other hand likes the pacifier occasionally. As I was on the computer, Katya pulled herself up on the coffee table and grabbed Cali's pacifier. She then rolled over to near where Cali was and started sucking and chewing on it. Right when she started doing this Cali started crying. Katya then turned to me to show me what she had. I went over and took it away from Katya and then Cali stopped crying immediately. I think that Katya has already figured out how to tease poor, defenseless little Cali. I'm sure that that will change once Cali gets a little bigger.


6 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

Ah sibling rivialy(sp). what a cute story. But they will develope a love for each other that will last their whole lives. look at how you kids have bounded to each other. we each have our differences but love keeps us together.
love
dad

Reuel and Ana said...

Sorry Staci for the last post I did not read who posted it. I am sure it applies to your family as well as Jethro's
love dad

Katie said...

It will not change. Just as Maggie Jo (my little sister).

mandy said...

ha ha.. that's hilarious. It's always fun to have another sib.. that's her job, I guess, to pick on her.

Nicole Hunter said...

That is hilarious! Katya is such a little cutie! That picture of her is SO cute! Looks liks she's already filling her role as 'big sister'.

jethrojones said...

Staci, I have told you this before, but that picture is so stinking cute. You are such a great mom. I love you.