Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sewing Projects

I really love my new sewing machine. It is great. I can't help but rave about it and I love using it. Not only do I love finally having a sewing machine but I also love how easy it is to us. When I lived at home, I would always use my mom's. Her is nice, but kind of hard to work. With mine, it pretty much threads the needle by itself. It just can't get any easier than that.This is my beloved sewing machine.



Because I have a sewing machine at my disposal, I have gone project crazy. I found some fabric on sale on Friday and I had the perfect projects for it. I did two projects yesterday and one today. They were pretty easy so I was able to do them during the girls naps.



This is a scarf I made for Jethro. One side is cotton BYU fabric
and the other side is fleece.



These are new throw pillows for our couch out of the same
fabric as Jethro's scarf.



No, I am not a UofU fan. I made these as a gift for someone.
They are cotton UofU fabric and red flannel.

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

my mother had a singer peddle sewing machine that did one thing sew in a streaght line. Wow how things have changed. I was afraid when I saw the UofU material, but now it is alright. we have to be kind to all including the unfortanate.
love
dad

Tammy said...

It's true. All those unfortunate ppl who claim to bleed blue.... ;) Cute pillows and scarf!!