Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Third Kid

That's right, we have an announcement. We have another kid. Have is the operative word, not having. Do you think we are crazy or something?

Here is our new kid. Isn't it cute?!!





We just love our new kid it brings so much joy to our lives.


Pretty cool, huh? It is definitely going to take me forever to eat. Paul, our landlord, just returned from a trip out East. While there, he went to Hershey, Pennsylvania. This is the biggest chocolate bar they make. Can you believe it is 5 pounds? I don't know when I'll be able to finish it. I think it is every woman's dream to have a 5 pound chocolate bar. I am one lucky woman. Thanks Paul for the wonderful chocolate bar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! You are me best friend, again. ha ha ;) I love it!

Reuel and Ana said...

What a treat. that is one big candy bar. love the pictures of everyone with it.
love
dad

Nicole Hunter said...

That's hilarious! It's as big as your girls!