Autumn and James invited us to celebrate Day and Demetrius's b-day's on Saturday. They are family to us and it was so much fun. Katya especially loves playing with all the kids. It means more and more cousins for the girls. I just love it when Demetrius calls me Aunt Staci. It makes me so happy! It was so nice to just sit around and visit and relax.

Katya loved playing with Emily and Day

Sophia carrying a "hurt" Nya. We got a good laugh out of it.

Katya and Cali with Demetrius, Matthew, and Emily.

This picture cracks me up because Rebekah and I are pretty much sitting the
exact same way.

Nya is always rocking dolls or babies. So cute!

Nya is constantly asking if she can hold Katya and Cali. How can I refuse?

All the kids playing Duck, Duck, Goose

Getting ready for cake.

Getting ready for the pinata.

Katya getting her swing at the pinata.

I love pics of Jethro with the girls. You can tell Katya totally adores him.

Katya, Cali, Nya, Maria, and I watching the other kids hit the pinata.

Maybe someone should have gotten them some dental work for their birthday.
2 comments:
it looks like katya is standing really good in that one picture! yea!
How fun, I miss you guys. We need to come visit. SOON!! Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment