that is really good for the girls. Katya is really cute standing up. as is little Cali crawling. our little girls are growing up. good for them.lovedad and ana
They are so cute!
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Katya stood up all by herself at my house.
Oh wow! I am so excited!!
Can't stand it anymore. Tell me you really are coming down south next year. Those girls are heavenly...I can't watch these videos of them without smiling.
It makes me so excited to see her doing so much lately! How great!! Way to go!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is really good for the girls. Katya is really cute standing up. as is little Cali crawling. our little girls are growing up. good for them.
love
dad and ana
They are so cute!
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Katya stood up all by herself at my house.
Oh wow! I am so excited!!
Can't stand it anymore. Tell me you really are coming down south next year. Those girls are heavenly...
I can't watch these videos of them without smiling.
It makes me so excited to see her doing so much lately! How great!! Way to go!
Post a Comment