Friday, August 22, 2008

My Precious 2 Year Old

There are times when I look at Katya and can't believe how big she's getting and how old she looks. I know kids get big and grow old, but Katya was little for so long that I got used to the idea of her just being little. Ever since Cali joined our family, Katya has changed and grown so much. There are so many things that I love about her. Today I took her outside for a just-for-fun photo shoot. This was the first time I've been able to really catch her personality on film. I am loving a ton of the pictures today so there is going to be a lot. I'm putting them all up so they end up in my blog book. (If you do look at them all, let me know which is your favorite.)














4 comments:

Amy said...

All the pictures are too cute to pick a favorite. I love her hair, it is so cute, I am glad she is leaving it in now.

Tammy said...

Cute pictures!! I really like the picture right before the black and white one. The expression on her face is so sweet.

Tiffany said...

Such a cute girl! I'm glad you have a comment box that's separate so that I can go back and relook at the ones I like best. While they're all awesome, I like 1, 4, 9, and 11 (the one right before the black and white one - just to make sure I'm still counting correctly).

Reuel and Ana said...

It lookd like she is doing better on grass. I like them all but the best one is with you and katya. you both look so happy. your love for her is amazing.
love
dad and ana