Monday, November 17, 2008

Cali is Catching up

The first 14 seconds is the best part of this video, but the remaining minute is so cute, I had to post it. Cali learned how to walk behind the Pooh car a couple weeks ago, but she learns stuff so fast, we weren't ready for her to start really walking like this. So, enjoy. 

7 comments:

andrea said...

That is so dang cute. Love those girls. Katya kissing Cali is priceless.

Reuel and Ana said...

what beautiful little darlings.thank you so much for sharng this video with us.
love
anandad

Candi said...

So Cute! Pretty soon Cali will be walking all by herself. I love how Katya has to get a piece of the action.

Anonymous said...

Your two girls are darling! Cali will be wonderful for Kayta to learn from.

Mendel Family said...

That was so cute! I love the baby talk. I could listen to my little one babble forever!

Anonymous said...

Cali is so adorable! I can't believe how much older she looks and how cute she is getting!

mandy said...

that is so cute!!! I loved it. Your babies are so cute. I love how much they just love each other!