I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but I do love dressing the kids up. I think they might like it too. Katya was a mouse and Cali was a pumpkin. Our festivities included heading to the ward trunk-or-treat and stopping by Susan's and Rebekah's.
Great costumes! I too have never really been a big fan of Halloween, but now that I have kids (and young kids - so I can monitor their candy intake pretty easily) I really love it.
4 comments:
the rat and pumbkin are so cute. Cali does not look to happy in her suit but that makes it all the cuter.
love
anandad
I love the costumes. Cali is such a cute pumpkin and Katya is such and adorable mouse.
That mouse costume is great. Katya looks adorable. Cali is the perfect pumpkin. Very cute. I love the picture of Staci and Cali.
Great costumes! I too have never really been a big fan of Halloween, but now that I have kids (and young kids - so I can monitor their candy intake pretty easily) I really love it.
Post a Comment