Monday, November 17, 2008
Wish us luck...
This past weekend we got a small bed for Katya from IKEA. Cali has learned to jump so she was breaking the Pack and Play and needed to move to the crib occupied by Katya. We decided that 2 1/2 was a good age to move Katya into a bed. Yesterday was her first day in it and so far so good. I'm not sure how long that will last though. As of now, she doesn't know that she can get out of her bed and onto the floor. She does know that she can climb on the bookshelf as evidenced in the following picture.
When she's not climbing on the bookshelf she sleeps. Her bed is only 6 inches longer than her crib, but she looks so tiny in it.
I will take her staying in her bed as long as it lasts. It sure is nice to not have the room full of two cribs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute bed. I like how you have the fairies on the wall. Hopefully Katya will love her bed.
that's so funny that she doesn't know how to get down, only up!
I don't know why babies always sleep on the blankets rather than under them. cute
love
anandad
Post a Comment