When we're praying for your little family tonight, this picture of these cute girls came to my mind. The brightness of Cali's look, as she faces and holds hands with her big sister, is so remarkable. So much love and connection are expressed between them that I felt tickles in my heart and tears in my eyes. It seems that their bondness is something beyond their little age, and beyond this time that we live in. Thank you for sharing it with us. Love you guys Ana
5 comments:
How cute!
That is too cute. What little angels! I love them!!
Melts my heart too!
Adorable.
When we're praying for your little family tonight, this picture of these cute girls came to my mind. The brightness of Cali's look, as she faces and holds hands with her big sister, is so remarkable. So much love and connection are expressed between them that I felt tickles in my heart and tears in my eyes. It seems that their bondness is something beyond their little age, and beyond this time that we live in. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Love you guys
Ana
Post a Comment