Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations Jethro!!!

I'd like to make a shout-out to my wonderful husband, Jethro. He just found out that he passed his Master's Comprehensive exams. He was tested on what he learned 2 years ago (why they test you on the classes you have to take at the beginning of your program I don't know) and after much studying and stress, he did it. I am just so proud of him for all his hard work. Way to go Jethro!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah Jethro! Congrats! You Rock!!

andrea said...

yay for jethro!

ELi and andrea

Candi said...

Congratulations Jethro!

Candi said...

Congratulations Jethro!

Katie said...

Oh, that's so awesome Jethro! Hooray!

Reuel and Ana said...

way to go Jethro. I am sorry that I have not responded sooner but the internet has been down. I love you
anandad

Alicia said...

Jethro that is totally awesome! Way to go! :) P.s. Did you see the Utah game tonight? :)