Do you think Katya should be the next contestant on "Dancing with the Stars"? We sure do. A couple weeks ago Staci and I got new cell phones. As we were choosing the ringtones, Katya started shaking her right arm up and down and swaying back and forth. We thought it was so cute, but we knew we could never explain it how it really happened. So, tonight, I was listening to music while burping her and this song came on, and Katya just loved it! I set her on the floor and started playing it again. (I tried to get her to do it to a song without the word d**n in it to appease mother and Staci, but she would only do it to this song.) Anyway, the song is the first 15 seconds of Beyonce's "Ring the Alarm (freemason's club remix)". Enjoy the cuteness.
5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha!!!!! That's so funny Staci!! ha ha! I love it!!! :) he he he!!!!!!!!!! She's so cute! Yes, she should definately be the next contestant! ha ha ha!!
Guess you found another one of Katya's talents. That is so dang cute. Especially since she is moving the one arm so much. So funny! I am dying it is so cutest!!
how can you get any cuter than this. She is right on the beat. Go Katya Go.
love
Dad
ps Ana has played it about a dozen times.
and so have I.
I love it, it's so cute! She should be on the next Dancing with the Stars! It's hilarious!
Very cute. I loved it. Can't wait to see her in person next week. Sorry if you heard I was there last week and didn't get to see you. I was on the go nonstop and knew I would see you soon.
Post a Comment