Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Little Crazy Lately...

Jethro's family is here this weekend. It has been a little crazy with all the kids around, but it is so much fun. We have been running around a lot the last couple of days that I feel that I haven't got anything done. Oh well. They don't come into town a lot, so I enjoy spending as much time with them as I can. Katya is a little overwhelmed by everyone here, but loves it. She doesn't remember everyone form when they were here last July, so it's great that she can interact with them now. There is one face that Katya has pretty much had all weekend, especially when she sees her cousins or aunts or uncles. She is just so happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Katya! She is such a happy baby! It was the best time ever hangin out with all of you!!