Thursday, March 15, 2007

Katya's New Talents 2

So the last post about Katya and her talents was all about unbuttoning shirts and untying shoes. Well, she has a new one now. I often put slippers on her so that she can't untie them and also because they are easier. She has figured out how to get them off her little feet. She usually does this in her crib when she's supposed to go to sleep or after she wakes up. I put them on tight so somehow she has figured out how to undo velcro and pull the off. Luckily it is getting to the warmer time of year when shoes and socks aren't as necessary. That crazy little girl. I wonder what her next talent will be.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Staci,
You get the cutest pictures!!! Katya is so cute I just can't stand it. I am serious I just want to hug her and give her a big raspberry on those cute cheeks. She is quite the talented little one that is for sure. I can't wait to her what her next talent will be too. :)