Monday, March 5, 2007

Little Miss Giggles

Katya is getting to the stage where she is super goofy. She is always laughing and is way ticklish. She also makes the funniest faces. She loves to play this game with us in the mornings. We will go in to get her up and she'll be in there sucking her fingers. She looks away as if she doesn't see us, but we know she does. She'll keep looking away as we stand and look at her. Slowly she'll start to smile and then she gets this huge smile and rolls over in laughter. She thinks it is so funny to tease us. It is just the cutest thing. She just loves to laugh and make us laugh.

It is crazy to see her grow up so fast. She says da-da and ba-ba. She'll be talking before we know it. She also tries to crawl. She goes straight up on her arms and then goes down on her stomach and straightens her legs and is on her tiptoes with her little but in the air. It is like she is doing little push ups. As soon as she figures out how to put the two motions together she'll be crawling.

She had an appointment the other day and she now weighs 13 pounds 2 ounces. She is getting big! It feels like just yesterday she was a little 6 pounder. I love seeing her grow and I look forward to her doing so many more of the cute kids things. Jethro always laughs at me when I start a sentence out with, "I can't wait till Katya.....". Here are some of them: takes dance lessons, says mommy, walks, takes swimming lessons, can run around and play with Nya, and so many big girl things. I love that she is so little and will miss it when she gets big, but I am just so excited to see her grow and develop and do things all by herself.

Her are some more pictures of her.


This is one of Katya's goofy faces. Silly girl.



This is what Katya does when she gets caught doing something.
She always laughs afterwards.



"I learned this from my mommy. Can I get a boost to the keyboard, daddy?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I can't wait till she runs and gives big hugs!! It is going to be WAY cute!! I love her SO much!

Amy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I love her little personality. She looks so cute in that big chair! I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks!!

The Barkers said...

She is so sweet! I just love her little face!

andrea said...

She's adorable. I finally had a chance to sit down and watch the DVD you guys made for 2006. It was great. i'm so impressed you made it on the channel 5 show. AWESOME!