That was so cool that you gave us a tour of your new place. You guys are so "high tech". I love it, it would have been better if you would have included some video of Katya, but I will forgive you this time :)
Amy, we did have some video of Katya and she was taking a bath, so since she would have been all nekkid, we decided not to include it. We both thought it was funny that you wanted it in there.
4 comments:
Cute place Staci! :)
talk about a world class tour. very nice place guys. I hope you will be real happy there. i love you all
love
dad
That was so cool that you gave us a tour of your new place. You guys are so "high tech". I love it, it would have been better if you would have included some video of Katya, but I will forgive you this time :)
Amy, we did have some video of Katya and she was taking a bath, so since she would have been all nekkid, we decided not to include it. We both thought it was funny that you wanted it in there.
Post a Comment