Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Haircut

Katya has a few hairs that have been hanging in her face for quite awhile and I just can't keep them out of her eyes. It has been driving me crazy so I finally took scissors into my own hands. I now have much respect for those who chose to cut kids hair. I had to have Jethro hold Katya while I trimmed and it was very difficult. I accidentally cute them too short, but they'll grw back and she usually has them brushed to the side.

Before

After

3 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I don't think they're too short, they look adorable!

Stephanie Clegg said...

That is her first haircut? You did a great job.

Tiffany said...

Great job! This is one way in which boys have to be easier than girls because if all else fails, you can just give them an easy buzz cut with clippers.