Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged....

Thanks Chelsee, for tagging me... This is actually been the first time I've been tagged so I'm excited to do this:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Starting my freshman year of high school. I had just moved to Oklahoma and
didn't know a single soul.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Dishes 2.Carve a pumpkin. 3. Go to church. 4. Clean up mouse
pellets that I found. 5. Blog

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Dark chocolate anything, String cheese, jerky, trail mix, hot chocolate,
Oreos, fresh fruit, animal crackers

4. Places I've lived:
New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Idaho, California, Utah

5. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our student loans. 2. Buy Jethro a new car. 3. Buy a house.
4. Invest/save 5.Travel

A List of 8:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser 2. The Office 3. College Football
4. Life 5. News (Either Channel 13 or Channel 5) 6. Eleventh Hour
7. American Idol 8. Las Vegas

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Panda Express 2. Costco food court 3. Olive Garden 4. Red Robin 5. Subway
6. Arby's 7. McDonald's 8. In-N-Out

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Caught a mouse in our house. 2. Jethro's sister got married. 3. Saw my sister Megan.
4. Went to a surprise birthday party. 5. Made Jethro breakfast. 6.Took a shower (doesn't always happen).
7.Fed my kids. 8. Watched college football.

8 things I look forward to:
1. Jethro's graduation. 2. Seeing my parents. 3. BYU vs. Utah (I sure hope BYU wins!)
4. Getting all my projects done. 5. Jethro getting a principal job. 6. Katya walking.
7.Tearing down the garden only to put it up again next year. 8. The Holiday season.

8 things on my wish list:
1. Principal job for Jethro. 2. Katya walking. 3. Katya talking. 4. A house.
5. Jethro's car to last a few more years. 6. Financial stability. 7. More hands
8. More energy to deal with 2 kids AND get everything done

8 people I tag:
1. Tiffany 2. Candi 3. Stephanie 4. Pamela 5. Naomi
6. Kassie 7. Mackenzie 8. Kecia
(I don't know if any of you have done it or not, but I'm tagging you anyway.)

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Thanks for being a good sport! Your's was definitely more interesting than mine!