To be honest, this movie had too many aspects akin to propaganda for my taste. But that's just my opinion.
I honestly don't think there's cause for alarm, because despite state legislature, I've always had the impression that teachers have tried their best to be diplomatic, taking into consideration the various backgrounds of their pupils and their parents.
I believe that despite what kids learn at school, they will still stick to what their parents teach them at home in the long run.
Even though same-sex marriages are legal, I doubt they will ever become the standard issue for relationships. Fun fact: the first country ever to legalize same sex marriages was...Denmark! And we're still mostly straight here :-)
2 comments:
Wow! I would vote if I had California residency.
To be honest, this movie had too many aspects akin to propaganda for my taste. But that's just my opinion.
I honestly don't think there's cause for alarm, because despite state legislature, I've always had the impression that teachers have tried their best to be diplomatic, taking into consideration the various backgrounds of their pupils and their parents.
I believe that despite what kids learn at school, they will still stick to what their parents teach them at home in the long run.
Even though same-sex marriages are legal, I doubt they will ever become the standard issue for relationships. Fun fact: the first country ever to legalize same sex marriages was...Denmark! And we're still mostly straight here :-)
Post a Comment