Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jethro!


Jethro turned 27 today. There are so many things I love about him. He is an amazing person, husband, father, teacher, example, and so much more. He absolutely loves football and I'm glad that he was able to spend his birthday watching a BYU home game. Even though it was an intense game, BYU won. One of his passions is football. He loves to just sit and watch it every Saturday. He is wonderful enough to let me watch the games with him. I love how he displays that passion (for football and other things). He will talk about it and talk about it forever and is so excited. I love him for who he is. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and sure am glad he was born. Happy Birthday Jethro! I hope you had a great day. You deserve it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

happy birthday Jethro! sorry this is a day late.

Josh n Betsie said...

sorry its late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jethro