Sunday, October 5, 2008

X Marks the Cuteness


Cali is so adorable we just don't know what to do with her. One of my favorite things that I have not blogged about yet is her X. When she smiles, her squinty eyes and chubby cheeks create creases in her nose so that it makes an X. The picture above shows what I am talking about, but the video below is just her being cute and smiling a lot. You may need to click on the picture to get a better picture of her nose. This is Jethro's favorite thing about Cali right now and he always tries to get her to make her little X. If you want bigger video, go here.

2 comments:

Kenz said...

I don't know what I would do with her either! Cutest baby ever, but than again I'm partial to chubby cheeks!!!

Candi said...

So Cute! So Cute! So Cute!