Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cali Drinking Soda


If you haven't voted for my video, please feel free to vote for it. If you have voted, you can vote once each day.

Here is Cali drinking some soda. She drank a lot before I took this video, and she loved it. Then Staci refilled the cup, and it was a little too strong.



3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

cute video of first time soda drink. they don't like it at first then it is gang busters. what happened to the other posts? there is two pictures there that proves Katya is my granddaughter. the coloring pictures where her hair is all messed up. proof postive.
love
anandad

mandy said...

that is super cute! I liked it. When will babies make up their mind?

Amy said...

I love how Katya is downing the soda and Cali is trying to because she see's Katya doing it, but just isn't quite sure about it yet.