Saturday was Cali's birthday and we decided that we would do a nice quite, small dinner party for her. We served pumpkin soup, pumpkin turkey chili, pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake. It turned out quite well and Cali seemed to enjoy everything.
Cali's First Birthday Cake:
Playing my favorite game- Ticket to Ride- before dessert.
Happy Birthday Cali (I know this is a little belated)! Last Christmas, the boys' aunt gave them that exact same bear! It's a keeper - Peter still loves playing with it.
WE LOVE Ticket to Ride. WE have the Europe and German version. We should get together this holiday and play it! Can't believe Cali is one!! She's a cutie pie!
7 comments:
I love that game too! She is so big! I wish Luke had some chub on him.
I hope Cali likes pumpkin. she made short work of that cake. question is how much did she eat.
love
anandad
Dad, she ate the whole thing. She loved it.
YAY! Happy Birthday Cali! I can't believe she's one already!! :)
Happy Birthday Cali (I know this is a little belated)! Last Christmas, the boys' aunt gave them that exact same bear! It's a keeper - Peter still loves playing with it.
WE LOVE Ticket to Ride. WE have the Europe and German version. We should get together this holiday and play it! Can't believe Cali is one!! She's a cutie pie!
What a cute little one...I can't believe your baby is already 1!
Post a Comment