Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cali's 1 year stats

Weight: 24 lbs. 6 oz. (90-95 percentile)
Height: 28 1/2 in. (70-80 percentile)

Cali officially weighs more than Katya by about 11 ounces. It's crazy that they are the same size. On another note, Cali loves things that are soft. She has a lamb that she received when she was born that she really loves. Anytime I give it to her, she snuggles into it and loves having it for her naps and at night. She is so cute about it.





5 comments:

Mendel Family said...

That is so sweet! I love how she snuggles it!

Anonymous said...

Yay Cali! She is super cute and it makes me want to just hug her! :)

Reuel and Ana said...

just in about 6 months we will be hugging her. what a cute little thing.
love
anandad

kecia said...

happy birthday to Cali! I LOVE the close ups of you and Katya and Jethro and her at temple square! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I love her dance moves! Your girls are just so cute!