Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pink Christams

This year was my first year participating in Pink Christmas. Not only is it a fundraiser for a family in need, but it is also fun to connect with a fellow blogger that you otherwise never would have met. If you like to find out what it is, click here.I had so much fun and look forward to doing it again next year.

For my secret "Pink Christmas" friend, I made an apron, sent some caramel chocolate candies, and some homemade cards.


I received a package from my "Pink Christmas" friend about a week and a half before Christmas and was too excited to let it sit there. I am glad I opened it early because we were able to start a new tradition with our girls.


"The Elf on the Shelf" is such a cute book and I loved reading it too the girls and the enclosed elf is so adorable. Even though the girls don't receive presents from Santa, I still think it is so cute and will continue reading it to the girls every year.

No comments: