I remember Andrea's hair was like that after it dried. then we cut it and it went strait. what a sad day. so cute.loveanandad
Love those curls!!
Precious!
Love the curls! Where did she get them?
SOOOOOOO cute!! By the way, I love your hair too!
I found this great stuff--granted, Sofi does not have nearly as much hair. :) (Tressa Supplex Styling Lotion) It is a salon product but you can get it on the internet. It is fun to see your girls grow!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I remember Andrea's hair was like that after it dried. then we cut it and it went strait. what a sad day. so cute.
love
anandad
I remember Andrea's hair was like that after it dried. then we cut it and it went strait. what a sad day. so cute.
love
anandad
Love those curls!!
Precious!
Love the curls! Where did she get them?
SOOOOOOO cute!! By the way, I love your hair too!
I found this great stuff--granted, Sofi does not have nearly as much hair. :) (Tressa Supplex Styling Lotion) It is a salon product but you can get it on the internet. It is fun to see your girls grow!
Post a Comment