Everybody headed home about 10 so Megan and I were left awake because Jethro was in bed sick. Megan and I spent the rest of the evening playing Life and rang in the New Year that way. It was a blast.
Monday, January 5, 2009
New Year's Eve
We had a fabulous New Year's Eve at home. We had a fabulous feast of yummy snack foods and such that we don't usually have including shrimp, salmon, sparkling ciders, fruit trays, vegetable trays, and different sandwiches and other things. It was so yummy. We made the night so fun is that my family was here and also my brother-in-laws parents. We ate and played "Ticket to Ride" and "The Game of Life: Twists and turns.



Everybody headed home about 10 so Megan and I were left awake because Jethro was in bed sick. Megan and I spent the rest of the evening playing Life and rang in the New Year that way. It was a blast.
Everybody headed home about 10 so Megan and I were left awake because Jethro was in bed sick. Megan and I spent the rest of the evening playing Life and rang in the New Year that way. It was a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to swing in the new year.
anandad
Oh my goodness...you are playing my new favorite game. We just got Ticket to Ride for Christmas and have played it a ton already. Another fun game is called Carcasone, kind of the same concept.
Instead of getting a New Year's kiss I got to play Life with you. And I have to say that playing Life was probably the better alternative. ha ha
Post a Comment