Sunday, January 4, 2009

One More Video

You know, it sure has been nice not being at work every day and spending so much time with my girls. I should just not work anymore. That would be sweet! Except for not having a paycheck, and not being able to support my family, and being bored, and playing games on my iPod all day, and starving. That would stink. OK, I guess I will go to work tomorrow.

Sadly, with me going to work, the frequency of videos here will likely diminish. (Not because Staci won't do it, but because I will probably take my Christmas gift with me everywhere!) Anyway, one thing that will encourage me greatly is if people keep voting every day for my video in the contest I am trying to win. Click here, and signup if you haven't, and then vote every day.

Here is the video of Cali walking down a very long hallway. DO NOT WATCH IT IN FULLSCREEN. It will probably make you throw up. I set it to music, and sped it up. I slowed it down when Cali screamed, because it is so cute.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

I missed this video somehow. It is very cute. seeing her walk down the hall, and fall and get up again is good walking. she has it down. plus the joy that she has in walking. one big step for Cali.
love
anandad

Amy said...

They are so cute walking. What a perfect hallway for them to walk down. Nothing in the way and it is straight as can be. I like the music that you picked to go along with it. Cute, Cute, Cute