Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snip, Snip, Chop Chop

I don't like getting my haircut. I am afraid of stylists because I'm afraid of a bad haircut. I know it's only hair, but it is just a fear of mine. It takes me awhile to work up the nerve to cut my hair, but when I decide to cut it, I want it done immediately. Luckily, I have found a fabulous hair stylist (thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Rebekah) who I trust completely with my hair. I went in on Thursday and told her to cut it all off. I knew she would do a fabulous job so I was excited to have her do it.

Before

After

All in all, she cut off at least 8 inches. It feels so much better, lighter, and my kids aren't pulling it. Ahhh, I think I'm beginning to love getting my hair cut.

19 comments:

Kelly said...

Staci! It's adorable, so fresh and sassy looking! Great job.

Janae said...

You look so cute! I love the new cut!

Reuel and Ana said...

it looks great. anything to not let the girls get it.
love
anandad

Candi said...

I love you haircut. It is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Doug and Amanda said...

I am the same way about my hair. When I make up my mind, it must be done right then and there. Then I end up getting a bad haircut. I'm glad you've found someone who does it right! Oh, and P.S. your hair color is gorgeous!

Amber said...

I love your hair and Abigail says you look "hot"!

Amber said...

I really like your hair and Abigail says you look "hot"!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I love your new cut, it looks so cute on you!

Mendel Family said...

Love it!! I am like you and hate cutting my hair, but it feels so good after you cut it and a lot lighter!

My name is Sarah said...

I like your haircut. I just got mine cut too.

Leslie said...

Staci, I know that I don't know you too well, but I just had to tell you that your haircut is adorable!
Leslie

kecia said...

WOW it looks fabulous!! LOve it!!

Tiffany said...

I've been that bold once before and I don't know if I could do it again. But I think yours turned out great!

Stephanie G. said...

I completely understand about the hairdressers-very unnerving. Your hair looks great! I'm not that daring so kudos to you!

Amy said...

You look so cute! I love it!

mandy said...

i think it's way cute. Way to be brave and go so short!!

ammunk said...

wow! I like it a lot!

Anonymous said...

I love it! My scare isn't the cutting it is the doing after wards...sigh... I wish a hair cut would do it self.