Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good Gifts

Staci was right on the money when she suggested that we get the girls a table and chairs. The girls absolutely love them. Last night was a pretty rough one with sick babies and sick me. Katya woke up a bunch, and couldn't sleep. Staci was up in the middle of the night, and held Katya so she would sleep. I got up about 6 with the worst headache I have ever had. Anyway, it was really cute to have Katya sleep on me until about 8:30. Then, when Cali got up at 9:30, they were both very cute, and the read books at their table for an hour after breakfast. Katya didn't want to eat without Cali, so she kept saying she was done even though she was still hungry.

Here is a little video of them being happy and reading their books at their table.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Dave and I just bought a table and chairs for Christian from IKEA. We are just waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Can't wait!

Amy said...

That is so cute. I love how Cali was swinging her legs back and forth as she was reading. Katya had her little feet crossed at the ankles at one point. Just cute as can be.