Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Katya

Friday afternoon I came back from the store and found this wonderful sight.


Katya couldn't stay asleep because she was so congested so Jethro brought her into the living room and she fell asleep on him- something she never does. (Jethro isn't actually asleep in this picture- he is just blinking while watching a football game.)

Since Katya can crawl out of her be, she usually wakes up at 7:30 and comes crawling out, even if she is still tired. Yesterday she crawled outright as I was getting out of the shower. I fed her and set her on the couch and turned on PBS so I could get ready. She sat so cute for maybe 5 minutes (which she never does). She is just so cute.



1 comment:

Reuel and Ana said...

so cute she looks so cogested i hope she feels better
love
anandad