Friday, May 9, 2008

David Archuleta



Okay, I admit it, I went to see David Archuleta at Murray High School today. It was kind of cool to be there among all the fans and feel the excitement. Sadly, I didn't really get a good shot, but here is the best one. I took these on my phone, and it takes a while to register and save the shots. Governor Huntsman was also there, but I couldn't get a good shot. He had a lot fewer bodyguards and cops around him than David Archuleta.



Make sure you watch for me on American Idol next week because that is the American Idol cameraman in this shot.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! I will be watching for you!

Tiffany said...

Okay, I'll admit that I'm a little jealous! I jokingly told Tim that we should try to go but he would have none of it because of how big of a crowd was supposed to be there (plus we already had plans). But I will definitely be looking for you on American Idol next week!

Stephanie Clegg said...

Jethro, you make me laugh. But I guess if you did not have anything better to do on a Friday night and you live so close to Murray high.

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

wow I am so jealous that you were able to go see my favorite american idol!! I will be watching for you on American Idol

Lynch said...

I'm so jealous! I will definetely watch for you. You might be famous!!!

Kathy said...

I'm jealous, and I also wanted to tell you that I saw your mom at a single adult conference this weekend. That was weird...

Kenz said...

so jealous right now! Did you find out what song the judges requested him to sing for this week? Do share!

OK, I'm a dork...

Staci said...

They said the one that Paula asked him to sing, but we can't remember.