Today Katya turned 2. I can't believe it. It seems so long ago, but not very long at all. I was thinking back to 2 years ago today and my feelings on becoming a mom. After 2 years, I love it more than I did then and continue to love it more and more each day. I love being Katya's mom and it's great to see how much she has grown over the past 2 years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATYA!

Birth

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday
Hope you had a fabulous birthday Katya and we love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katya!
What a cutie! I can't believe she's already 2...it seems like yesterday that we were all pregnant and having babies...crazy to think all those babies are turning 2 in the next couple months. Alyssa will be turning 2 this week. Hope she had a good B-day. She has such a cute smile : ).
I remember when I came to see you and Katya in the hospital...can't believe it's been 2 years! She's so cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment