This past week has been so busy and I have so many posts that I need to write. My mom came to visit and then my sister finished school and stayed with us for a few days. Let me just say that it was quite busy. On Wednesday, Megan and I took the girls to the zoo. It was a little chilly, but we survived and it was actually nice because that meant fewer people at the zoo. The girls loved the zoo yet again so I'm glad we can get out and go.

Katya on the elephant. She was actually quite scared of it.

Cali and I

Megan and Katya before the train ride

Megan and Katya on the train. I'm not quite sure what Katya
is doing, but it sure is funny.

Megan and Cali. I think Cali was sick of getting her picture taken.

Cali wasn't quite sure what to do with her elephant from the zoo.
1 comment:
The zoo was fun! I'm glad that we got to go.
Post a Comment