Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not only is Cali a twin, but.....

By now I am used to people asking whether Katya and Cali are twins every time I go somewhere. We attended a Tongan wedding reception on Friday night and what someone said to me was totally unexpected. The lady standing behind us in line said, "What a cute Tongan baby!(because she is so huge)" or something pretty much to that effect. I know that she is cute, but I didn't know she was Tongan too! Jethro and I are pretty light skinned (and so is Cali) so it totally made me laugh. No, I didn't laugh in her face, I just laughed after we got out of line, the whole weekend, and I'm still laughing.


Here's to Cali: our little Tongan twin!

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is the cutest Togan baby I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! You will have to bring her to the Luau to see her Tongan dancing abilities!

Kenz said...

nothing wrong with that!