My good friend Heather called a couple of weeks ago and asked if we'd like to go to a Utah Blaze game with her. We love football so of course we said yes. It was so much fun. I rode TRAX for the first time too so it was a fun night.
Heather and I on my first TRAX ride. Go TRAX!
The funniest picture: All the boy scouts gathered in front of the beer sign.
I just found your blog from the udsf website and your family is so cute! I have a little 15 month old with ds. could I put you as a link on my blog with ds connections? oh and I LOVE david archuletta too. we saw him at the jazz game that night.
2 comments:
I just found your blog from the udsf website and your family is so cute! I have a little 15 month old with ds. could I put you as a link on my blog with ds connections? oh and I LOVE david archuletta too. we saw him at the jazz game that night.
k&k,
That's fine if you link us. could we link you also? I just love all the people' blogs we've been finding on UDSF.
Post a Comment