I always seem to forget that I have taken pics during the week. I look at my camera and see all these pics that I forgot to blog about. I have a ton of pics that I just need to catch up on.

Cali is developing her own little personality quite well. She loves to
laugh and loves being tickled. She adores Katya (except when she's
bothering her). She also loves to jump like crazy in her jumperoo. She is
just so funny!

Cali loves getting kissed on her chubby cheeks. She also loves her daddy and
just loves smiling at him.

Some sister love. They love looking at each other. Katya loves Cali and
likes to bring toys to her. She's doing a lot better being soft and gentle.

Cali digs her sunglasses and loves going outside. On this day, she was
waiting for Jethro to come home so she could go outside.

Cali lets me put up her hair- what little she has.
I must say that she looks adorable.

My grandparents stopped by on Friday. They were able to meet
Cali for the first time. Both girls liked Marie, but were a little
afraid of my grandpa. It was fun to see them again as it's been awhile.

Katya loves waffles. She thinks she is too big to have it cut up, so she
prefers to be given a whole one and bite and break it off for herself.

My sister Megan stayed with us for a few days before she headed
off to her summer job. It was fun having her and the girls sure love their
Aunt Megan. Katya was so excited that she would wake up early
every morning so she could play with Megan. Thanks for coming Megan.
2 comments:
Jethro and Staci
please kiss those fat little cheeks for me. what a great group of pictures
love
dad
You're welcome!! I love the girls!!
Post a Comment