Monday, May 5, 2008

Katya's 2 year checkup

I still can't believe Katya is 2. It just blows my mind. She had her 2 year check up today and she is a lot bigger than I thought she was. She weighed in at a whopping 21 pounds 2 ounces. I didn't know she was that heavy. She doesn't feel that way. I am proud of her. She is a pretty good eater and I guess that helps in putting on weight. She has looked chubbier lately- especially in this picture.
She also measures 29 1/2 inches. She really is getting big. Way to grow Katya!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She does look bigger! I hadn't really noticed it until you had her 1 year vs. 2 year old picture. Ever since then she seems so huge in all the pictures! Way to go Katya!

codyandmeag said...

Hey Staci--
Long time... your girls are soo cute. It is good to see you are doing well. Where are you guys living? and How is Jethro? Talk to you later..
Meagan