Monday, April 27, 2009

Belated Zoo Post

On April 13th Jethro was out for Spring Break so we headed to the zoo. I wish I would have remembered that when he is out for Spring Break so are all the kids. The place was packed, but it was still fun. It's nice to have a zoo pass so we don't feel like we have to spend all day there to get out money's worth. The girl's always love a good trip to the zoo.

Katya playing in the giant turtle shell on the kids playground.

Jethro with the girls.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cali's hair is so cute! I love the picture of Katya playing in the turtle shell. I am sure they both had a fun day at the zoo, even though it was crowded.

My name is Sarah said...

Ah how fun. I love the zoo.

kecia said...

I can't believe shes is turning 3! So now what-as far as preschool? I think it will be weird not to have early intervention therapists coming.