Sunday, April 5, 2009

Your Backyard Friends...

Katya and Cali love "The Backyardigans" and they watch it a lot. I think it is actually a pretty cute show, and we haven't gotten annoyed with the songs, yet, and Katya gets mad if we aren't playing them when we drive around. This shot below is one of our favorite episodes, and Katya likes to dance to it, and try to dance the way that the characters do on screen. You can't see the screen very clearly on here, but if you watch it in high quality, then it works out a little better.



Oh, yeah, don't forget to make my life less stressful for voting like crazy for #9 Staci.

4 comments:

Lena said...

Those little girls made my day today. So cute :)

Doug and Amanda said...

Like always--how sweet! Love those girls!

Mendel Family said...

I like that show too. Luke likes anything with music. Also, I voted for you!

Amy said...

Rockin!