Monday, April 6, 2009

What I should have taken pictures of but didn't...

1. Our nieces and nephews were here last weekend for their Spring Break. It is always so much fun to see them, but they are growing up way to fast. Things I should have taken pics of while they were here:
  • taking all the kids and a dog on a walk
  • Jethro having the Jonah and Eli over and playing games (I don't think I have any recent pictures of Jethro with his two nephews that love hanging out with him.)
  • Making cookies with my nieces Nya and Anna and then making cards with Anna.
  • All the kids playing with Katya and Cali. They love to play with the girls. A big shout-out to Jonah who danced with Katya and now all she wants to do is dance.
  • Te triple date we went on with Matt and Rebekah and Andrea and Jason. It was so much fun- especially the hanging out with adults and no kids part.
2. Going to General Conference this past weekend with Jethro's mom. I didn't even get any pics of the girls with their Grandma either. I need to remember to pull out the camera.

3. Everyday life with the girls. I realize I hardly took any pictures of the girls last month and they are being so cute these days and growing up so fast.

4. The girls playing on the playground at the park a couple of weeks ago. They loved it so much and screamed when we had to leave. Looks like we'll be going back a lot this summer.


Hopefully, I will be back in the mood to take pictures and post more.

1 comment:

Reuel and Ana said...

I am sorry you did not get pictures too.
loove
anandad